Monday, January 28, 2013

Babies on Dogs by Blake Grimmer...

Short story long, I got on email from a friend in mommy group about her husband's friend who is doing a photo project called Babies on Dogs. He ultimately wants to produce a book. The prior pics of babies riding dogs that he had on his site were adorable.  I love dogs. And I rarely pass up a photo opportunity with the twins. So I emailed Blake and told him I have 2 babies, but no dog. We arranged to meet in the park where there are plenty of dogs that we could potentially recruit. 


I love that we got a pic on the ionic wooden benches along The Mall of trees in Central Park. There is only one thing that would have made this pic better--twin dogs. Is there such a thing? 

I hope this doesn't disappoint, but the twins didn't really ride the dog. They rode my leg and Blake then photo-shoots them onto the dog that stands in the exact same spot for framing purposes.


2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Ha! I've been waiting for this picture! Adorable of course, even though I'm not a dog person.... :)

hales said...

Mary Martha -- you don't know me, but your mom and my husband are cousins. (David Hales) Blake Grimmer was in our ward here in So. Cal when he was a little guy. We've kept in touch with his family over the years. So fun to see that his photography is going well. Small world.