Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bryant Park // Grand Central Station...

I'm amazed how quickly Bryant Park transforms their grassy area with thousands doing yoga in September to an ice skating rink lined with its holiday market in November. Here's a plug for skating in BP. It's free if you own your own skates. I've seen the line extend forever though before. 




Because the two are so close, I headed over to Grand Central after to their little Christmas market as well as the New York Transit Museum. 




I thought the transit setup was really neat, but I probably should have waited a year for the boy's sake. They were asleep in the stroller by this point so I was feeling kind of silly for being there. 

 


Neat to see the underground train system beneath Grand Central. 




1 comment:

Lizzie said...

One of my favorite Christmas activities in NYC is to do the Bryant Park markets, ice skating, & brunch/dinner at the Bryant Park Grill. We never were able to squeeze it in this year so I definitely don't want to miss it next Christmas season!