Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Essie Nail's Flagship at Samuel Shriqui Salon...

I originally heard about Essie's first and only nail salon when flipping through Vogue last summer, something I rarely do. Located at 65th & Madison...that just sounds beautiful. And it was. I'm glad I could experience it with some friends too. The employees probably thought it was our first time to a nail salon taking pics like we were. 



"Pick your color" never sounded so beautiful. 


 

& leather chairs to sit back in, oh my. & ipads at the drying table. 

 


word is that Essie herself comes in every Friday for a mani/pedi. (Thursdays in the summer time). 



*reservation in advance*


4 comments:

Lizzie said...

My favorite thing about Essie are the names of the colors.

Coral said...

ESSIE IS MY NEW OBSESSION!!!!I could spend HOURS looking through their colors and i spend just as much when buying!!haha!!so jealous!

Amanda and William said...

So fun! I agree with Lizzie- I love the names- My favorites are Chinchilly (sp?) and Foot Loose.

Samuel Shriqui Receiptionists said...

We LOVE your blog! So pleased to hear you and your friends enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos online! Hope to see you again soon. X