Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Serendipities...

4 months ago, but never too late to document (as with the previous post). Was tempted to try the most expensive hot dog in NYC for only $70. Not! Or the $1,000+ Golden Opulence Sundae with gold flocking. Never! Perfect place for girls lunch, especially while Heather was visiting and experiencing a lot of 1st's in the city. 


Getting through the menu is an experience in and of itself. IF I had a thematic NYC room in my home (I clearly don't know what it's like to have more than 1 room), then I might frame their menu for the wall--very iconic. 


Finding a round table to sit at in the city is heavenly to me. Only has happened one other time...


I ate well over my portion here. Love these two ladies. 


Round II of dessert... Free cupcake at Sprinkles when you can tell them the secret word from Twitter. 


3 comments:

Casey said...

I'm loving these posts! Best day ever. And man...what I would give for a Brooklyn Black Out Sundae right about now.

Diana Hulme said...

Still on my to-do list...looks like so much fun. :) You do so much!

Amanda and William said...

What a great day that was. Can we do it again? xo