Monday, February 25, 2013

Dylan's Candy Bar B-day Baby Bash...

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dylan's was with everything. We basically just showed up. They even gave us invitations to use, but my friend Bre who is all things crafts made the party hats, invites, and banner. But they had the balloons, foods, drinks, and of course candy all ready for when we arrived. The only drawback was that the numbers were very tight. I feel like I left too many babies and their sweet mommas out--hoping no one took offense to that. I'm really sorry if so.

Baby-Bash
16 high chairs later...

 








Everyone got to fill up a bucket of candy downstairs for their party favor. 



 

Ollie with his bucket of candy. Too cute!


Laurel's Deacon and Charles (with frosting all in his hair at this point) are just a couple of weeks apart in age. I think this is the first pic of Deacon I've seen where he isn't smiling. He is the most smily baby I know. I love that Laurel filled her bucket up with only chocolate. 


The cool table

  

Henry and Sullivan. Loved henry's pink pants. 

 

Tille-Rose and Caroline

 

Lizzie/James & Lizzie/Tillie-Rose were kind to come in from Conneticut. These two sent me flowers when the twins were born to the hospital and a year later they deliver a beautiful bouquet. So thoughtful and sweet of them both. Thank you.  


Sheena and Lizzie


2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I can't believe they even had 16 highchairs. Dylans really pulled off quite the bash.

Diana Hulme said...

Such an amazing party! Thanks for inviting us...we had a great time. And Ollie loved the "canny"