Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wollman Rink in Central Park...



Wednesday night @9:00 PM seems to be the ideal time to ice-skate here. There was hardly anyone on the ice allowing me fall without worrying if I'd get trampled. It was our first time skating together. Andrew as surprisingly very good. And I was really bad. It's been years for me, and it showed.

 


One last pic before we headed home. 

---

Just a few days prior I took these when Mom and I were walked around the park. I loved skating around with the city lit up. But the city skyline in the day has its perks too despite the people. 



My mom loves Donald Trump and among a thousand other things in the city, this is his skating rink. 


Some view just a few steps over from the rink.


San Remo love


Rockerfeller Skating Rink panorama from both sides. Most always a ridiculous line to skate here. 



1 comment:

Heather and Taylor said...

Skinny Minny. Momma Abell is looking amazing! xo