Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Smith Restaurant...

First, the village, and now the UWS has our very own. Amazing brunch served 7 days a week. Usually brunch is only served on weekends here. Everything I've ordered is delicious. As my dad said, "I take it back that no one north of the Mason Dixie Line can make grits." 



The Smith is excellent about accommodating the twins. Once they let me wheel the double-wide up to the table; other times I've been able to easily park my stroller in a stroller parking area. These details matter. 


Photo booth downstairs by the bathrooms. 
The Ace Hotel has the only other photo booth I've seen in the city. 


2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I have been looking for a photo booth in the city. I wouldn't mind the brunch either!

laurel said...

Bubby's has a photo booth! Have you been to Bubby's? We should go! It's down by me.