Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013...


Andrew and I tried a new Indian place on Valentine's Day. This one was very good, but we are still trying to find the perfect Indian restaurant much like the one we frequented in London. Took a little detour on our walk home to get this shot. 

Earlier that day, we joined some friends for a Valentine Party at Poppyseed Pre-Nursery that was free for new comers testing the facilities out.




Hugo, our best bud. 


Emily Dewan took photos of the boys at the Poppyseed play date.  I might just have to purchase since it's a simultaneous smile. 

And at a V-day playdate the next day...

 

Clyde cruising on the back of Samantha's bike. She is so darling with the double-bows and V-day necklace craft. 


Andrew's parents sent the boys singing cards. They're enthralled. Watching them figure out the open/close technique was special for their momma. 


3 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I love their long white onesies. You have the cutest boys! I'm so jealous of all your adventures in NY! And way to go updating your blog so much with TWO... I struggle obviously! :) But hopefully I'm back.

Rachel Ricchio said...

one of my favorite pictures of you and drew is the one on the wall! Timeless!

Lizzie said...

Look at those two standing up so tall & strong in their white onesies. This is one of the cutest pics ever!