Thursday, April 11, 2013

Macy's Flower Show...

I went to a Macy's Flower show probably 4 years ago when I had a business trip in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I enjoyed it so much I knew I wanted to go back when I heard it was coming through. The display was in a tent in Herald Square just outside Macy's. The window displays and centerpiece there in Macy's were very color/flowerful.  This year's flower show was India inspired.

 

The line to get in was maybe 15 minutes and the event was free. Stroller friendly too. And it was so warm in the tent which on a freezing day is greatly apprecaited.



My babies only lasted 5 minutes outside the stroller as they wanted to smush and potentially pick the flowers. 

 


The orchids were amazing. Blue Orchids even. I loved the ranunculus and hydrangea too.  





3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Fun day. James is looking so little next to the big kids in the group shot! I guess he's still a baby after all :)

www.whatshatchinnow.blogspot.com said...

My Dear Mary Martha!

I wanted to tell you how very much I have enjoyed watching your blog and your beautiful pictures. I love New York! And to be able to share these wonderful adventures of yours is amazing! Thank you so very much for sharing all these great pictures. I love it! And I love you and Andrew and the kids. Take care! Aunt Judy

Diana Hulme said...

I always loved the Macy's flower shows in San Francisco - this one was stunning too! :)