Tuesday, June 18, 2013

World's largest Lego...

World's largest Lego Sculpture? Sure, why not.  We heard this ginormous lego reveal was in Times Square so we headed that way to see what it was about.  I was actually in Times Sq the night before trying to win Matilda tickets and saw a stage being setup. I had something else in mind but this was really neat. It is far more detailed than you can see from afar. You could even climber in the 'drivers seat' where there was a panel of controllers. I think it was made in the Czech and will soon be on display at the Legoland in CA.  Over 5 million pieces...


I must admit I've never seen Star Wars.


We were hanging around a bit waiting for the photo booth to open and it started pouring. Everyone panicked and rain for shelter. It was amazing to see Times Square clear out so quickly. Even the red steps vacated. Never seen them empty before as they're the lookout spot for Time Sq. We didn't have out rain cover so we got dumped on. 





1 comment:

Caitilin said...

Where do you get your dresses? I'm a tall gal too, 6'1" and have a hard time finding dresses that hit my knee!! :)